Keeping up with your customers’ conversations on social media can be a real challenge. Issues can escalate quickly and a simple query can grow into chaos as more and more customers join in. Care agents need a clear set of guidelines to follow when the going gets tough.
This white paper from Brand Embassy, “The Ultimate Customer Service Guide for a Complex Social Thread,” is a detailed set of best practices for how to give fast, friendly and thorough customer service on social media when things get complicated. It’s a crash course in all things social customer care.
Key learnings include:
- How social media has changed customer service
- Where customers are contacting you on Facebook and Twitter
- How to provide service across multiple digital channels
- Technology use cases for servicing a complex social thread
- Social CRM best practices