Customers who have received excellent customer service on social media are willing to pay 21% more. Are you doing what it takes to meet the needs of your customers?
Download Hootsuite’s Toolkit for Social Customer Service and:
- Learn what customers expect from brands on social media in The Future of Customer Satisfaction White Paper
- Understand customer service trends and how to integrate social media into your customer support strategy in The Evolution of Customer Service Webinar
- Get first-hand advice on how departments can collaborate over social media to never miss an opportunity to engage with your customers in The Jetstar Case Study
The Evolution of Customer Service, Part 1
Featuring guest speakers Kate Leggett, Principal Analyst Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals, Forrester Research; Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre’s Global Social Media Leader; and Jeanette Gibson, HootSuite’s VP of Customer Success and Community, this webinar will help you:
- Understand the trends of customer service and the role social media plays in the future of customer satisfaction.
- Learn the benefits of a Social Relationship Platform in coordinating the customer service efforts of multiple departments.
- Drive two-way, multi-channel conversations throughout the entire customer journey.
About our speakers
Jeanette Gibson – VP, Customer Success & Community, HootSuite
Involved in tech marketing through the dot-com boom and the dark days that followed, Jeanette brings over 15 years of experience to the VP, Customer Success & Community role with HootSuite. Having previously led the Digital and Social Marketing Team for Cisco Systems, Jeanette contributes her innate understanding of building respected, loved brands to the HootSuite team.
Kate Leggett – Principal Analyst Serving Application Development & Delivery Professionals, Forrester Research
Kate serves Application Development & Delivery Professionals. She is a leading expert on customer service strategies. Her research focuses on helping organizations establish and validate customer service strategies, prioritize and focus customer service projects, facilitate customer service vendor selection, and plan for project success.
Gregg Tilston – Global Social Media Leader, Flight Centre Travel Group
As Global Social Media Leader at Flight Centre Travel Group, Gregg Tilston heads the strategy for one of the largest travel retailers in the world; over thirty brands in eleven countries. Gregg leads a global team executing on a Social Media strategy based around campaign management, content distribution, monitoring, building communities, and improving SEO. Gregg presents at various conferences around the world and has facilitated strategy discussions with organizations such as Scotiabank, Disney, and Department of Education, New South Wales, Australia.
HootSuite will host Part 2 of the webinar on May 21st, 2014 at 8AM PT/ 11AM ET/ 4PM GMT.
The Evolution of Customer Service, Part 2
Part 2 features Jonas Stanford, Global Manager of Customer Service at HootSuite, and Pam Dodrill, Customer Engagement Strategist from Zendesk. In this webinar you will learn how your customer service team can use social media to deliver consistent cross-channel experiences, provide proactive—not reactive—customer care, and work more efficiently to increase overall customer satisfaction. Stay tuned for a more detailed look at Part 2 of this webinar series.
Sign-up to download